Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day one. Finding out interesting things about social networking and sharing of info online. I'm surprised to find out that I know more about this stuff that I had realised - so I must resurrect some of my lapsed accounts like Fliker and myspace. Maybe those hours online and playing computer games may turn out be useful after all!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I had typed a message to you and looked at the preview, all going fine. Then when I pressed the back key the whole bloody thing disappeared!! Arrggh. So now this new message has none of the content of the old message but is about the old message!!!!
    Making sense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The joys of new technology!!! Lets go back to pen and paper. Better still, quills and parchment. Ahh the good old days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fancy blog Mark! I'll have to jazz mine up big style

    ReplyDelete